[mythtv-users] So, how the 4711 do i set channels?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 00:31:39 UTC 2004

Hey Mate,

This is probably one of the most important steps in Myth setup, yet
probably the least described (IMO).

Basically, I had a DVB-T card, so I needed to get the frequency
settings for my local area (Brisbane, AUS) and then once I had them,
they needed to be entered into Myth.  Fortunately, someone had already
done the scan and had a list available on the web with all of the
numbers.

I am not too sure how your card does it, but I imagine it must be
something similar.

HTH's
Dave

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 23:28:05 +0100, j2 <spamfilter2 at mupp.net> wrote:

> Ok, i must be missing something silly here.
>
> I have a PVR350, i can watch live TV from the SVIDEO input, but how do i use
> the tuner?
>
> I have defined a video source, but how do i populate the channel/frequency?
> I must be missing something so simple in the docs here?
>
> Mostly i will use the SVideo input from my decoder, but until i have a
> IR-transmitter to change channels, i thought i would play with the analouge
> channels via tuner. I am in sweden, so there doesnt seem to be an automated
> service to set this up.

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH