[mythtv-users] So, how the 4711 do i set channels?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 00:31:39 UTC 2004

Hey Mate,

This is probably one of the most important steps in Myth setup, yet
probably the least described (IMO).

Basically, I had a DVB-T card, so I needed to get the frequency
settings for my local area (Brisbane, AUS) and then once I had them,
they needed to be entered into Myth.  Fortunately, someone had already
done the scan and had a list available on the web with all of the

I am not too sure how your card does it, but I imagine it must be
something similar.