[mythtv-users] Re: Mythweb question disk usage reporting

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Nov 12 23:13:18 UTC 2004

> You'd have to count it up yourself.  You'd need to set a variable and
> add to it each time you output a recorded program, then output it at
> the end.  Easier is what Chris suggested by just looking at a couple
> programs and guesstimating.

Having a global size estimate wouldn't help much, anyway.  some of my
recordings are about 3G/hour ("high"), others are around 1 ("low") --
depending on the recording quality settings I want to use for them.

-Chris

PS.  For future reference, you might want to spell "mythweb" as one
word.  It's pure luck that I saw this thread, since it wasn't filed
appropriately.  Guess I should go update my mail filters, too.