[mythtv-users] Less than stellar video

ringersoll at nc.rr.com ringersoll at nc.rr.com
Fri Nov 12 20:44:42 UTC 2004

Just started building my myth box.  very cool so far.  I do have a question.  I have my video out from a nvidia fx 5200 svideo into the tv.  the picture doesn't look that fantastic.  I've pretty much followed jarods guide to the letter including setting screen refresh for my tv.  Thought that was it, but not the case.  I thought the tv picture from the pc would look as good as the cable hook up to the tv itself.  Can someone help me with this?  Right now I'm looking at the video problem from xawtv.  it looks thae same in myth though.  PIII 866, 512, 128 nvidia geforce fx 5200, avermedia pci 350, sound blaster live