[mythtv-users] X runs at 90-95%CPU

Yan-Fa Li yanfali at best.com
Fri Nov 12 01:47:59 UTC 2004

Hi Alan,

are the modules single or double sided ?  I've had problems with older
AMD motherboards that were extremely fussy about loading.  Certain
modules worked and others didn't.  Swapping modules until I found a
combo that worked was frustrating but ultimately rewarding.

I have a feeling that the chaintech design may not be very tolerant of
memory modules at 200MHz.  Have you tried swapping the module order ?
Increasing the voltage slightly if you can to the modules, try 2.6v
perhaps ?

Yan