[mythtv-users] master/slave backend config trouble

Jesse Perkins jesse.perkins at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 01:14:48 UTC 2004

Sounds like you need to run mythtvsetup and clear all your capture
card config.  Once it has been cleared, you'll have to run mythtvsetup
on both the slave and the master backends to define their respective
capture cards.  Once each backend has its capture card defined, the
frontend should be able to do two things at once, like PiP or watching
and recording different channels.