[mythtv-users] X runs at 90-95%CPU

Alan Anderson andersonas at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 12 00:36:58 UTC 2004

The X hangup I have on two cases a Antec Overture (currently running mtyhtv
0.16 fc1 on a kt400 MB).

And a no-name compusa case with a 350W power supply  I have only tried to
two memory modules on the no-name case.

The power supply label says combined load +5 +3.3 and +12 at 330 watts

memtest86 failed with only the mb and floppy drive and a video card under
power.  I wouldnt expect it to be heavily loaded.  But I can try another
power supply.

This power supply and case ran the kt400 MB for the last 12 months or so
with no issues with a lot more drives then just one floppy.

Basically I swapped the kt400 MB out of the no-name and moved it into the
antec case to get mythtv up and running.