[mythtv-users] Keeping new shows seperate from syndicate

Ryan Steffes rbsteffes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 17:22:15 UTC 2004

I'm looking for a way to keep new shows but overwrite reruns if it's possible.

The way I have it set now is that CSI (for example) is recorded new on
Thursday nights, but it gets catagorized with the shows on Spike TV
that rerun several times a day.  I have the same issue with other
shows, such as Saturday Night Live.  What I'd like is to have the new
show flagged undeletable until I get a chance to watch it, not
overwritten when the other schedule policy fires to only keep 3
episodes of CSI.

I'm taking a little allergy medicine, so please forgive me if that
only makes sense to me.

Suggestions?