[mythtv-users] Dual pvr-250 backend

Jesse Perkins jesse.perkins at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 17:06:18 UTC 2004

I have a Dell Dimension 4400 that is a P4 1.6Ghz with 512 Gb RAM
purchased in Feb of '02.  It's served me well for as a gaming box for three
years, but I think I need a little more punch than that now.  I was
hoping to build a faster gaming box and use the Dell for my dual myth
backend.  I had no idea that my p4 1.6 was rare....

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:57:53 +0100, zardoz at zardoz.ath.cx

--
Jesse Perkins
jesse.perkins at gmail.com