[mythtv-users] Trouble with HD playback

Yan-Fa Li yanfali at best.com
Thu Nov 11 08:39:33 UTC 2004

Jarod is right.  Last I checked Athlon XP is going the way of the Dodo,
in favor of A64 and will be replaced by Sempron which are basically
333MHz FSB Athlon XPs with half the cache (256 vs 512) and locked
multipliers.  Even in the reduced form they still kick Celeron D butt,
so it's not all bad and I expect Sempron will be around for quite some
time as the value processor successor to Duron.

Yan