[mythtv-users] PVR350 Enabling Sound through SCART Lead

Asciimonster asciimonster at myrealbox.com
Thu Nov 11 08:30:00 UTC 2004

First of all, if you use the hardware decoder of the PVR 350 the
alsasound module should be unused.

Please check if you have enabled the hardware decoder in the setup->TV
settings->Playback->Enable PVR350 .

This may also be a known bug in the drivers, I use this workaround.
/usr/local/bin/test_ioctl -v input=7,output=1
/usr/local/bin/test_ioctl -v input=2,output=2

If all else fails, you could attempt to roll back to the 0.1.9a version
(http://membres.lycos.fr/badzzzz/)

Hope this helps