[mythtv-users] To TiVo or mythTV it

Andrew J ajpalm at optushome.com.au
Thu Nov 11 06:47:32 UTC 2004

Ummm you might want to keep looking, that page refers to V1.3 and v2.5
of the TiVo software, which is now v3.01 on S1 hardware and upto v5 on
S2 hardware!!

The only thing removed was PPV shows were deleted after a period of
time, rather than being left there until they were removed by the user
or diskspace requirements. Which is no different to watching it 'live'
(infact better cause you can watch it when you wanted!)

Andrew