[mythtv-users] Myth without the TV, on an Xbox..

horar at att.net horar at att.net
Thu Nov 11 05:48:56 UTC 2004

First off, I've already searched the archive and did not see an answer to this question. Any insight is appreciated.

I have an Xbox running Xebian on it and I would like to run Myth on it.. without the TV capabilities, I do not have a 'backend' and don't plan on getting a TV tuner. I'm interested in the other Myth modules.. News, DVD, Video, Weather, Music, Game, Gallery and Web. Is this doable on an xbox?

Should I install the frontend only or both the frontend/backend? Any existing docs that would describe this setup would be a great help.

-r