[mythtv-users] Best DVB-T card in UK?

George Styles george at ripnet.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 16:27:52 UTC 2004

Dont know about best, but I use the WinTV Nova-T card with no probs at all.

It DOES grab the EPG from the air as well.

About stereo and Nicam, im certain it wont do Nicam as that was a way to put
digital audio onto old analouge transmissions, and audio ont he DVB cards is
just going to be a sub-stream of the mpeg stream.

It appears to be stereo (mplayer output for playing the stream shows
AUDIO: 48000 Hz, 2 ch, 16 bit (0x10), ratio: 32000->192000 (256.0 kbit)
)