[mythtv-users] -vo for Pundit-R?

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 11:18:01 UTC 2004

Ah, yes, I didn't read the title very closely.  No, I'm not using a
pundit-r.  I have an athlon xp box, with a radeon 9000, and the cpu
load is barely noticeable ( I don't think I have ever checked with
top, but I've been able to compile something in the background without
any skips or anything)

-Nate