[mythtv-users] -vo for Pundit-R?

Prash getprashman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 09:54:30 UTC 2004

Same here. I use stock "ati" drivers. I get the same TV playback
problems and I haven't been able to track it down. There is no TV
playback command (or is there?)that you could change via setup (as for
dvd and vcd).

DVD playback is excellent using Xine.

Latest kernel may solve the tv playback problem.

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 22:37:18 +0100, mythtv at heisterberg.dk