[mythtv-users] Uh-oh... pcHDTV slashdotted

Yan-Fa Li yanfali at best.com
Wed Nov 10 08:54:30 UTC 2004

Well that's always an issue with Binary, however, once a blob is
released it stays released and so long as the standard doesn't change
it's possible to use the old blob and ignore any new firmware with
cryptocrap additions.

Are you suggesting there are timebombs in the current firmware, surely
there's some way to test that theory ?

Yan