[mythtv-users] Free mobo at newegg.com

Yan-Fa Li yanfali at best.com
Wed Nov 10 02:25:36 UTC 2004

I agree with Lachlan.  The SOYO brand is off my list of recommended
boards.  I was bit pretty badly by the bad Cap problem.  Apparently they
treated most of their customers like Lepers according to most repots, so
now I run, not walk, away from Soyo.  Likewise with MSI.  I won't buy
them either.

Hopefully, I can get my old Soyo board running again, once I get
replacement components since it's a pretty nice 815e based system.

Yan