[mythtv-users] Hurray!!! Upgraded to FC3!!! running mythtv + PVR-350

VJ vj at vijaygill.homelinux.net
Wed Nov 10 00:32:41 UTC 2004

Hello all!!!
    I just upgraded to FC3 (from FC2) and recompiled ivtv drivers. No other change was necessary except the ivtv driver was not loaded when mythtv backend tried to access /dev/video0. So I put modprobe ivtv in my startup script which starts mythbackend. And it is now working. My next scheduled program is Futurama tommorrow at 6:00PM Irish Time. Will report if all went well by then.

Cheers!!!

VJ