[mythtv-users] The last problems before I can use mythtv prof.

J. Zachmann zander at wolke7.net
Tue Nov 9 22:41:34 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm absolutely amazed about mythtv. But I still found some problems which
I don't know if it's my fault or not.

I have problems with lirc and sound when switching between dvd and live TV.

lirc: with lirc are only the channel nummbers are working. Other buttons
are dead. But they are recognized with the irw tool. Is this a problem in
mythtv or a missconfiguration?

Also when I switch the channels with my remote the channel info isn't
displayd. It's only displayed with the switching with the keyboard.

sound: I have sound in Live TV when I mute the video and raise up the
caputer in the mixer. But I have to unmute when I switch to DVD. Isn't
this supported in mythtv yet?

Hope anybody can help me with these problems.

BTW, I'm using debian sarge and installed the packages from the mythtv
homepage.

Greetings
Jo