[mythtv-users] atrpms.net down?

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Tue Nov 9 21:26:57 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 09 November 2004 11:32, Andrew Plumb wrote:

> > > Yep, it has been up and down.
> >
> > I thought so, thanks for confirming.
>
> Looks like it's just about back online.  I can get to it, but pages
> take an awful long time to load.

ATrpms.net is now an official Red Hat mirror. Just about all of them are
getting hammered by people downloading Fedora Core 3. Several mirrors from
which I can normally pull over 10Mbps on my DS3 at work take ages to even
display indexes, if they even get that far. Glad I got FC3 before access was
opened to the public. :-)

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com