[mythtv-users] ATI Radeon Linux TV Support

Jesper Sörensen jesper at datapartner.se
Tue Nov 9 16:18:31 UTC 2004

Nezar Nielsen wrote:

>Can you post the relevant parts of your x configuration files, also,
>which X driver are you using? I'm also using radeon 9600 and tried
>ATI's own driver, and setup-utility, but it seems it made the signal
>into black/white(I think this is cause it was sending out S-video, and
>my TV only supports composite - could also be NTSC signal instead of
>PAL though).

If you get a B/W picture the driver seems to be working, but I don't
think it's possible to get it to output composite via the s-video output.

Try this cable & adapter:
http://www.biltema.dk/products/product.asp?iSecId=535&iItemId=39269
http://www.biltema.dk/products/product.asp?iSecId=535&iItemId=20195

Works for me... :-)