[mythtv-users] OT: TV question?

j2 spamfilter2 at mupp.net
Tue Nov 9 15:04:39 UTC 2004

Slightly OT, but i have given up searching the web for this.

I have a Sony WEGA KV-32FX65 and i am sure i have the manual for it _somewhere_ (basement, attic or such). I am trying to figure out if that unit accepts SVIDEO in any of its SCARTS, because i do not really want a SVIDEO cable attached to the SVIDEO connector on the Side-Panel, since i simply dont like the way the set looks with the panel open, and a cable hanging out there.

Yes, i can use composite well enough, but i get jagged edges in high contrast areas, which i do not experience with RGB or SVIDEO input.

Any hints?