[mythtv-users] AverMedia DVB-T UK, where can i get one ?

Barker Thomas TBARKER at qinetiq.com
Tue Nov 9 13:22:35 UTC 2004

Quick question where can I get an Avermedia DVB-T pci card, 771 I think?

I know of scan.co.uk but that's all.

I guess any other card suggestions would be welcomed too.

My Nova-T has annoyed me now for the last time.... Its time it went.

Thanx

Tom

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emails and other electronic communication with QinetiQ may be monitored.
Calls to QinetiQ may be recorded for quality control,
regulatory and monitoring purposes.