[mythtv-users] Multiple video file locations?

j2 spamfilter2 at mupp.net
Tue Nov 9 07:34:29 UTC 2004

Well, i still havent had my PVR-350 delivered *grumble* So i am going ahead to play with other stuff.

Now, for some reason, i got AMAZED by the "play video file", because it _worked_. Not sure why i would have expected it NOT to, but i guess the hassles i had when i originally tried TV-Out from a PC a cpl of years ago came back to haunt me ;)

But, one thing i cant figure out; Is it possible to have more then one location for video files? I have a Samba-Mounted share which contains tons of music videos i've captured, and i also have loads of captured avi's/MPG's on CD's and DVD's. So is it possible to play video files from an optical unit, while still having the share i have linked?

And, how do i add OGG-support to the music player?