[mythtv-users] Can't exit MythVideo details screen

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Tue Nov 9 03:25:43 UTC 2004

I use Lirc, but I don't use the built-in lirc support (couldn't get it
to work right with mplayer that way.)

I just updated from CVS for the first time in months, and am pleasently
surprised.

However, in the MythVideo screens, if I pull up the details on any video
(either through pressing enter of choosing it from the menu) the details
show fine.  I can hit enter to play the movie from here, however Escape
won't take me back to the list of all videos - I have to kill the
frontend and restart it to get control back.

I can play videos using the menu option from the list of all videos and
don't have that problem - it appears to be the details screen that
causes it.

-Tony