[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase nodata problem

JP Fournier jfournier121 at rogers.com
Tue Nov 9 01:39:13 UTC 2004

Hi Folks,

I'm having a problem with missing program data with mythfilldatabase.
Basically, it appears that days towards the end of a 2 week period
are missing some program info.  Since only some of the info
is missing, it is not replaced by nightly mythfilldatabase
runs.

Obviously I can nuke out all the program info nightly, but this
seems kinda wasteful.

Does anyone know if:

- I can reduce the number of days of data that mythfilldatabase
  tries to collect?  If I were to reduce it to 10 days or so
  I might be OK, since it usually appears to be missing data
  towards the end.

- Is there a sql statement to nuke all the program data
  for a day that is missing partial data? I assume that if a day
  were missing completely mythfilldatabase would try
  to populate that days data.  Is this correct?

Any other ideas?

regards

jp