[mythtv-users] pcHDTV HD-3000 in the house

David George david at thegeorges.us
Tue Nov 9 01:14:01 UTC 2004

On 11/08/2004 07:32 PM, John Patrick Poet wrote:

> Took the afternoon off to play with my new HD-3000 card.
>
> The "new" drivers that come with it are suppose to support both the
> HD-2000 and the HD-3000.  Unlike the previous drivers, you do not
> "patch" your kernel -- you just build and install, and your done.   In
> theory.

Have you tried the HD2000 and HD3000 in the same system?  Just wondering
if they will co-exist.  Looks like I will have some work to do to make
them work with ivtv because the pcHDTV tuner module doesn't support the
newer PVR tuners.  I haven't looked into it any further to see what else
needs to be updated.

--
David