[mythtv-users] adding air frequences ????

eRik erik.robnik at gaudeamus.si
Mon Nov 8 20:22:05 UTC 2004

Asciimonster wrote:

> I'm not an expert but it may be that myth's SQL database is not
> initiated yet. You probably have already run:
> ~>mysql -u root < mc.sql
> Have you already started the setup programme:
> ~/mythtv0.16/setup/>./setup
> This will also initialise the database.
>
> Enter as much info as possible and run mythfilldatabase again. Hope
> this helps.

Have done all this all ready and run through all settings in
mythtvsetup, but problem is that there is no tv_grab_xx for Slovenia....

I try to add a line in mythconverg database in channel table, now mythtv
knows that there is another channel but in shell I get this output:

CheckChannel failed. Please verify channel "SR8" in the "setup" Channel
Editor.

So I check it in there, but It's not there....

I don't know, maybe there should be a channel ID above 1000 or what?

Thank you for answer, eRik