[mythtv-users] Remote control problem!

Mats Cedergren mats.cedergren at 5d.se
Mon Nov 8 06:00:14 UTC 2004

After I tried to compile and install CVS based version I can't get my remote
to work in mythtv.

I have reinstalled mythtv-suite,lirc and lirc kernel module and when I try
"irw" i works as it should (getting response when I press buttons on the
remote). However it does not work with menues inside myth. After I used the
keyboard to start a movie, I can control mplayer with the remote but once
I'm back in myth, I can't do anything again.

Anybody got a clue to the source of my problem?