[mythtv-users] Tv_grab_au 0.6 Fialing "undifined Subrouting"

Mary Wright mwright at taz-devil.dyndns.org
Sun Nov 7 08:50:02 UTC 2004

Hello

 I had lots of various troubles but most of them went away when I did a
Mythfilldatabase --manual

Which is like doing a tv_grab_au --configure but from within myth

After that I edited the channels as needed in the mythtvsetup

Don't know if that helps but sound like something I had originally

Regards Mary