[mythtv-users] Some shows not flaging commercials

Mark Woodward mcrwoodward-mythtv at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 14:22:16 UTC 2004

Robert Kulagowski wrote:

> I've seen something similar but have no other data.  There's nothing
> obvious in my logs, and I won't have the cycles to look into this
> until this weekend.
>
> Running mythcommflag manually will successfully flag the commercials
> on the unflagged episodes.

I did some digging in the database and 'autocommflag' was set to 0 for
some shows in the record table. Double checked that I did have
commercial flagging turned on in the GUI and it is. Added a new
recording and checked the database, sure enough 'autocommflag' was set
to 0. Back to the database and check the settings table,
AutoCommercialFlag is set to 1.
So why are new recordings getting added to the record table with
autocommflag as 0?
Is this the first signs of a corrupted database? Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark