[mythtv-users] Dvb-s / Astra / German Channels

Peter Lahn peter at free-sys.de
Sat Nov 6 11:16:37 UTC 2004

Hallo all,

> I do this steps at the moment, the channels was inserted to the
> relevant tables but the table mythconverg.dvb_sat is clean, there is
> no record in it.

I have inserted the right data for Astra in dvb_sat per hand and can
record now.
If I go to mythtv and will playback this record i see the little
preview, but if I will play this I get only a black screen and the sound.
The same with livetv...I only get the sound and the black screen. :(
If I play this record with mplayer all works fine.
Can anybody give me a little hint anymore?

thx in advance...mfg Peter