[mythtv-users] Re: WinMyth Help!

Justin Tan jhtan.lists at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 05:50:40 UTC 2004

Thanks,

 I think I fixed the problem.  I had to set the bind-address in my.cnf
to the machine's IP, not 127.0.0.1.  Thanks for the help.  Winmyth
sorta works now:

Working:
1) I can watch recorded shows,
2) TV Listings semi work, I can see the channel names, but i can't see
any episodes or tv shows, it's jut blank.

Not working
1) When I watch a recorded show in its own window, I can't exit, the
close button on both winmyth and the video don't work
2) Live TV freezes after about 1 second
3) TV Listings not quite working (see above)
4) Set List Properties sometimes causes exceptions.
5) The GUI is mad ugly, is this open source?  Maybe I can lend this
guy a hand, did a bunch of .NET GUI stuff for a project.

If anyone can shed some light on those issues, that'd be great!

-j