[mythtv-users] Hardware for Best TV-Out?

Shawn core at enodev.com
Sat Nov 6 03:26:09 UTC 2004

Very cool. Finally got a chance to try out 480p and it worked, though
the picture is slightly too tall, which is par for the course with my
TV. Is it the same idea as adjusting underscan if I want to adjust
vertical screen size/position?

Also, my TV claims to do 1080i, but anything I try for HDTV modelines
out on the net make my screen go compressed and vertical vibrate flippy.

Please forgive the ignorance. I have been trying to get things figured
out myself, but so many supposed HOWTOs sometimes take leaps in logic
via assumptions of prior knowledge.

1. Underwear
2. ??
3. Profit!