[mythtv-users] How does mythtv maintain the min free drive space?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Fri Nov 5 20:50:01 UTC 2004

I have a question about how mythtv maintains the free drive space minimum.
If I have an application (network backup) that uses space on the myth video
drive will the drive fill up or will mythtv maintain the min freespace
regardless of if its recording or not. I am trying to figure out how much
freespace to use. If it maintains the space regardless of source then its to
my advantage to keep that number farly small.

TIA,
Bill