[mythtv-users] Page up/down keys? Was: Scrolling in MythMusic playlist selection screen

Craig Box craig at dubculture.co.nz
Fri Nov 5 19:45:53 UTC 2004

> I just wanted to add that I seem to have the same problems like you
> do... mythmusic is just about unusable at this speed here. I will
> repost with performance data later.

To follow this up, a nice thing to be able to do is page up and down
through the song listing.

According to http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2004-May/021763.html
Donavan suggests that this should be possible.  I'm running 0.16, I've
checked the keybindings table, I've hit random keys.  In the 'edit
playlist' screen my channel up/down keys just go up or down one track.
In the player screen, hitting pageup/pagedown are ffwd/rewind.

What do I have to hit to get a page up and page down key?

Craig