[mythtv-users] pvr-350 (tv out) sound cable question

Evan Burrows eburrows at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 13:05:49 UTC 2004

Sorry about that wasn't paying attention to the distance your computer
is from your tv.  Those are the cables you will need, they just need
to be longer (I believe the ones i mentioned were only 6 feet) so take
a look at the website that you bought your svideo cables from, they
should have more length options than best buy.