[mythtv-users] Re: WinMyth Help!

Justin Tan jhtan.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 09:03:27 UTC 2004

UPDATE

Ok, so I got WinMyth to start up.  However I do not see any recorded
shows, or any TV listings.  I think this may be the fact that I still
can't connect to my MySQL database.  I can connect to the backend ok
but I see nothing.

For  the Set TV List Properties, what should I put for the Server
host?  My backend IP?  If I do that, WinMyth will cease to start up
(looking for MySQL again?)

In the Filter Config program, I still can't connect to the MySQL with
the Test Connection.  I think this is why I don't see any TV Listings
or recorded files

Lastly, I can get about 1 sec of Live TV before it locks up.  Any ideas?

-j