[mythtv-users] New Australian XMLTV grabber

Donovan Lashbrooke lashbrooke at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 05:15:29 UTC 2004

being fairly new to mythtv and programme information gathering, it
seems that the ninemsn guide gives you a lot more info on the content
of the programs. whereas the information gathered from d1.com.au only
seems to have the programme name.

is the lack of information on d1.com.au due to this 'problem' they
have recently had? do they normally give more information?