[mythtv-users] Re: .16 to current CVS causes Complete machine lock

Ben Brown mythtv at idiotsabound.com
Fri Nov 5 00:11:27 UTC 2004

Sorry to here it's happening with 2.6 kernels.  I've not got it happening to
2 different machines both have the 2.4 kernel.  I really don't believe it is
a hardware issue because I've got a variety of different hardware between
the 2. I'm now hesitant about a driver issue. Both machines use bttv for
video capture, both running 2.4 kernels, both with Nvidia Video drivers. I
really am at a loss, I though about upgrading to a new kernel and such, but
I guess that's not gonna get it either.

Ben