[mythtv-users] Mythtv + dvb-s card: setting up initial channel list?

Martin Bene martin.bene at icomedias.com
Thu Nov 4 16:48:47 UTC 2004

Hi,

Long time linux user, new to mythtv. I've beed trying to get mythtv set
up for a couple of days now, still stalled: How can I get an initial
list of cannels installed in mythtv?

Mythtv 0.16 (from gentoo emerge) is installed.
dvb driver for my card (nexus-s) is installed.
tv_grab_de no longer works/exists
tv_grab_de_tvtoday works, but doesn't show up in mythtvsetup
tv_grab_dvb is also installed and works.
dvbscan works
szap works

What I'd like to do: set up the channels available via
tv_grab_de_tvtoday in mythtv. Any hints on how to get that acomplished
are greatly apreciated.

Thanks, Martin