[mythtv-users] Tricks for calibrating X on PVR-350 output

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 4 12:39:35 UTC 2004

I assume you mean the sound from livetv or playing
recordings.
This is because the sound for these now comes from the
350 not your audio card.
So take the audio out from the 350 and connect it to
the line in of your audio card. Then ensure the line
in is not muted and you should be able to hear the
350's audio out for tv/recordings but still get the
audio from the audio card for mythmusic/mplayer etc.

John