[mythtv-users] mythmusic...search or alternative filtering of music

anders smith 4nders at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 10:59:18 UTC 2004

I'll try it out tonight.
But I thought that only one of filtering metods was avaliable at the
time...I mean only one structure when I get into select music or play
music.

It would be nice to have another bar for each method under the 'all my
music' and 'cd' bars...So you directly when selecting a song or making
a playlist can can chose how to find it....like in iTunes or on the
iPod...

Maybe I can already do that...as I mentioned I'm just getting used to mythmusic

I'll give it another try tonight.

/anders