[mythtv-users] mythvideo newbie question

Michael Fenston fenston-myth at san.rr.com
Thu Nov 4 05:19:30 UTC 2004

I want to be able to play external mpg files using my PVR-350 hardware
mpg decoder.  So I copied a *.nuv file that I knew worked (able to
playback in recordings) into my /video/videos directory and renamed it
to test.mpg.  In the setup menu I changed the directory to /video/videos
and then went to play it back thru the Videos playback section but all I
see on that screen is

/videos

at the top and uparrow/downarrow icons but no selections.  Anyone know
what I'm missing here?  I'm using atrpms mythtv-suite ... probably
something basic I am missing here ...

Thanks,

-Mike