[mythtv-users] ATI Remote Wonder - Cannot make it work

JTJones mythmail at crimsonknight.com
Wed Nov 3 23:18:37 UTC 2004

You'll have to forgive me, I'm fairly new at the whole MythTV thing.

But from what I understand gatos is what interfaces the ATI Remote Wonder to
the kernel module for the remote.  I believe you can get it from
http://gatos.sourceforge.net and look for the download for the remote
wonder.  I have been running knopmyth so the remote was pretty much setup by
default and it has been working fine for me but I am fixing to change the
way some of the buttons respond and act so that is pretty much a fresh
install of gatos from my understanding.

Jones