[mythtv-users] I'll pay 50 bucks for help setting up mythtv

BG bobbygr at rcn.com
Wed Nov 3 20:09:03 UTC 2004

I am having a great deal of difficulty getting mythtv to work.  I can't
get past mysql - I keep getting errors with it and I have no experience
with database programs.

I have Mandrake Linux 10.1 with a hauppage PVR-250 TV tuner card.  I
also have a MYBLASTER IR device.

I'm willing to pay 50 dollars to anyone who could help me get this to
work.  I'm pretty sick (on disability) because of a brain injury that
happened 2 1/2 years ago taking Cipro for an infection.  The Cipro did
some damage to my brain - I can't sleep, concentrate, etc because of it
(see www.fqvictims.org - a website I run for victims of these drugs).

I'm unable to work through these mysql problems.

I can pay via paypal, personal check, money order.

Thank you !

Bob