[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase 0 replacements made

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 19:43:42 UTC 2004

unless its changed since i got the updated rt grab, it gets 14 days
worth of listings everytime, no matter how many days you specify you
want.  so unless you only grab data every 2 weeks your going to have
mythfilldatabase displayin these "errors" where its trying to insert
data that you already have.  Should be fine though as any new data you
dont already have should still be inserting.

After an update have you checked in mythtv's info center (or using
mythweb's backend status page) to see if you have 14 days worth of
listings?