[mythtv-users] New Australian XMLTV grabber

Paul Andreassen paulx at andreassen.com.au
Wed Nov 3 15:26:44 UTC 2004

Hi Australian Myth users,

Here is another version with threading.  It will download each days data
in it own thread and therefore should be seven times faster.

Fixed most of the common errors.  Uses '/var/local/tv_grab_au' for a
cache but doesn't yet clean up old files.

This is for Queensland again but the comments explain how to change it
for other states.

Paul