[mythtv-users] mythweb... blank page

travis eddy boscotwo at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 01:59:02 UTC 2004

thanks. i was getting an error in the log. it called for more memory. so
edited the php.ini file like the log said..... gave it 32M
well it dose the same thing only spends more time "loading......" and still
a blank page.
so it's not ram, it's not how i type it in, it's not my web browser.....
what could it be? the mystery continues.........