[mythtv-users] Zap2it Subscription

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 21:48:43 UTC 2004

Myself, I'd rather pay $1 or $2 per month for the
guide info than tell them what I'm recording.  (But if
they tried to make it higher than that, I'd stop using
their services all together).

It's not that I feel I'm doing anything wrong or
taboo, I just don't feel that they have a need for
that sort of information.  Nor would I want it being
sold to the highest bidder who would then find a way
to correlate it to my address (postal or e-mail), and
then flood my mailboxes with junk mail.

-- Joe